Tuesday, June 13, 2006

To Be Continued...?

Her eyes, lined black as The Reaper's cloak, peered at me from under dark locks of hair. She caught me staring unblinkingly, with my mouth slightly slacked. I could not release my trance-like gaze for she had me hypnotized. A fallen angel so dark and lethal certainly a death-like life lingered for anyone held in those arms. Not a sane man could refrain from stumbling over words or themselves while crossing paths with her, we all imagined being with her to any degree. She caused traffic accidents, but the wide-eyed gawks and glances she received certainly were not accidental. A relationship with her seemed like what it would be like bound firmly in a pair of fur-lined handcuffs only to be beaten, starved, and raped, then left to the dogs on a roadside still naked and bound. We would all love every minute of it. Surrounded by destruction she knew she could have anyone but God wrapped around her little finger, I could see it in her eyes, her lips, her arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home